What We Do (& Don't) Recycle
Recycle Revolution accepts an ever-growing, ever-changing array of materials via both our Collection Service & Community Drop-Off Center. From traditional stuff to e-waste, HaRM to food waste, here is a list to the items we can help you divert from local landfills.
If you don't see something on here and would like to recycle it, feel free to give us a call!
A couple of quick notes...
- Due to the ever-changing nature of recycling, it's hard for us to list ALL of the specific items we collect and accept at our Center at any given point in time. Thus, we've grouped them into categories and, where applicable, subcategories. Please don't hesitate to pick up the phone & call us at 214.566.3025 if you don't see a specific item on here.
- Unless otherwise noted, we accept all items both via our Collection Service and at our Community Drop-Off Center.
- Please note that many HaRM items, as well as food scraps & secure document destruction, incur a processing fee. Click here for more information on pricing.
- Our Drop-Off Center is now located at 6835 Forest Park Rd, Dallas 75235 (near Dallas Love Field Airport)
- Our Center is open M-F, 7am - 4pm. We are not (as of 10/1/17) currently open on weekends
- Our Collection Service for businesses, apartments, and condos typically operates M-F, 6am - 6pm.
- As a general policy, we do not currently offer any rebates (money back) for materials delivered to our Community Drop-Off Center. If you are looking for a rebate for your recyclable(s), please consider checking this list and/or calling our office at 214.566.3025 prior to visiting us.
- As always, if you don't know where to bring it, give us a call & we'll be happy to point you in the right direction!!
With no further ado, then, here (below; in alphabetical order as much as possible) is a list of the specific items we currently do & don't accept at RR.
Don't see something on here? Contact us! If we don't accept it, we may be able to help you find someone that does.
Televisions (see Electronics)
Televisions (TVs; see Electronics)
To-Go Cups (see Styrofoam)
Toys (see Plastics)
VHS Tapes (see Electronics)
What We Don't Recycle: (know someone who does? Let us know!)
Aluminum & Tin Foil
What We Do Recycle:
Aluminum & Tin Cans
Batteries (household only) - HaRM fee applies
Books (Hardback & Softback)
Bottles (Glass & Plastic; all colors)
Boxes - FREE (we also give these away for FREE)
Cassettes - HaRM fees apply
CDs (HaRM) fees apply
CD "Jewel" Cases
Ferrous Metals (no rebate)
Files & Folders
HDPE (High-density polyethylene)
LDPE (Low-density polyethylene)
Pallets (see Wood, Cardboard, Plastics # 1-7)
PET (Polyethylene terephthalate)