What We Do (& Don't) Recycle
Recycle Revolution accepts an ever-growing, ever-changing array of materials via both our Collection Service & Community Drop-Off Center. From traditional stuff to e-waste, HaRM to food waste, here is a list of the items we can help you divert from local landfills.
If you don't see something on here and would like to recycle it, feel free to give us a call! If we can't help you, we may know someone who can.
A couple of quick notes...
- Our Community Drop-Off Center is intended for residential use only. If you'd like to recycle with us as a business, please click here or here.
- Due to the ever-changing nature of consumer products, this list changes frequently. We do our best to keep it up to date, but we always encourage you to pick up the phone & call us at 214.566.3025 prior to visiting us in order to double-check.
- As a general policy, we do not offer any rebates (money back) for materials delivered to our Community Drop-Off Center. If you're looking for a rebate for your recyclables, please click here and/or call our office at 214.566.3025 prior to visiting.
- Unless otherwise noted, all items listed are acceptable via both our Collection Service and our Community Drop-Off Center.
- Please note that many HaRM items (including e-waste), as well as food scraps & secure document destruction, incur a processing fee. Click here for more information on pricing.
- Our Drop-Off Center is located at 6835 Forest Park Rd, Dallas 75235 (near Dallas Love Field Airport)
- Our Center is open M-F, 7am - 3pm. We are not (as of 9/1/18) currently open on weekends
With no further ado, then, here (below; in alphabetical order as much as possible) is a list of the specific items we currently do & don't accept at RR.
Don't see something on here? Contact us! If we don't accept it, we may be able to help you find someone that does.
Televisions (see Electronics)
Televisions (TVs; see Electronics)
To-Go Cups (see Styrofoam)
VHS Tapes (see Electronics)
What We Don't Recycle: (know someone who does? Let us know!)
Aluminum & Tin Foil
Tempered Glass Products
What We Do Recycle:
Aluminum & Tin Cans
Batteries (household only) - HaRM fee applies
Books (Hardback & Softback)
Bottles (Glass & Plastic; all colors)
Boxes - FREE (we also give these away for FREE)
Cassettes - HaRM fees apply
CDs (HaRM) fees apply
CD "Jewel" Cases
Electronics ("E-Waste"; *charges apply)
Ferrous Metals (no rebate)
Files & Folders
HDPE (High-density polyethylene)
Glass Bottles & Jars
LDPE (Low-density polyethylene)
Pallets (see Wood, Cardboard, Plastics # 1-7)
PET (Polyethylene terephthalate)