Ready to get started? Here's what you need to know and do.
- Call us (we won't bite!) at 214.566.3025 or leave a message here. We're more than happy to answer any questions you might have, and to hear about what you're hoping to get out of your recycling or composting program.
- While we're on the phone, we'll offer to schedule a free consultation & assessment at your convenience. If you'd like to come by for an educational tour of our Center, we'd be happy to schedule that, too. This step is optional (especially if you already know exactly what you want), but we always recommend it in order to offer the best possible solution from the get-go. We want your program to succeed!
- Our programs are highly customizable: you can choose the containers, materials (to be recycled or composted), and pick-up schedule that work best for your businesses' needs.
- Once the collection details have been finalized, you'll need to sign our standard Service Agreement in order to commence service. Don't worry: it's easy!
- Our drivers will deliver your new recycling/compost containers to your site.
- You may now recycle and compost!
- Our drivers will collect your containers during each scheduled pick-up and leave you clean ones.
- In the case of food waste ("compost") programs, our containers are often washed on-site (don't worry: there is no water run-off on your property).
- In the case of recycling programs, we replace the containers on site with clean ones from our Center during each pick-up.
- Our office staff will communicate with you about your program throughout its duration: how's your new program performing? Are you happy with the containers you chose? Do we need to increase/decrease the pick-up frequency? Would you like another staff orientation to increase participation? How about more signage? An extra pick-up? What can we do to make your experience better?
- Our standard invoices are issued monthly electronically or by mail and can be paid via credit or check. We'll also send you a yearly audit report detailing the important metrics of your program (weights, volumes, number of pick-ups, etc.), unless you'd like to arrange otherwise.
That's it! If you have any questions about RR: who we are, what we do, or how we do it, please don't hesitate to call us at 214.566.3025 or leave a message here.
We look forward to hearing from you, and we hope to recycle (and compost) with you, too!