Awards, Press, & Testimonials
There has been no greater honor for us as a company during these past 10 years than the recognition we've received from our community, Clients, and peers.
Here (below) are some of the kind things folks have said about us over the years, as well as a few peer-nominated accomplishments we're especially proud of. Click the links to find out more about each.
Awards & Accomplishments
- Special Judge: Presentation, Taste, and Sustainability, "Waste Warrior Challenge" (Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck, 2018)
- Winner, "Small Business of the Year" (Green Source DFW Awards, 2017)
- Lead Consultant, EarthDayTx, the world's "largest and most attended" Earth Day event (2016)
- Winner, "Entrepreneurs of the Year" (Green Source DFW Awards, 2013)
- One of 4 organizations chosen to represent the Dallas-Fort Worth small business community in NBC's year-long "I Am DFW" campaign (NBC5, 2011-12)
- Chosen to host Southwest Airlines TV ad promoting the company's commitment to sustainability (2010)
- "Recycle Revolution's Unique Curbside Composting Program" (Dumpsters.com Blog, 2018)
- "Revolutionaries Embark on a Mission" (CultureMap Dallas, 2013)
- "The Revolution is Recycling" (Lakewood Advocate, 2012)
- "On Dallas's Green Scene with Recycle Revolution" (MCC, 2012)
- "Recycle Revolution Adds Curbside Compost Pick-up" (GreenSourceDFW, 2012)
- "A Dallas Company Will Come Pick Up Your Compost" (Dallas Observer, 2012)
- "The Lotts Have a Lot of Trash to Recycle" (AudreyKGolden Blog, 2012)
- "I Am DFW" (Part 1, NBC5)
- "I Am DFW" (Part 2, NBC5)
- "Recycle Revolution - Comprehensive Recycling for Businesses" (GreenSourceDFW, 2011)
- Good Morning Texas (2010)
- My33 (2010)
- "Recycle Revolution Gives the Business to Glass, Plastics, and Other Recyclables" (Dallas Morning News, 2009)
- ENVY Magazine (2009)
We've also been mentioned here:
- "Dirty Dallas: We Recycle Less Than Most Major Cities, and That Has to Change" (Lakewood Advocate, 2017)
- "Earth Day After Party" (Dallas CultureMap, 2013)
- "Recyclers Will Clink to That" (Dallas Morning News, 2009)
"Recycle Revolution has bent over backwards to provide the type of services needed for a hotel of our size. With 536 rooms on our property, they have somehow found solutions to meet our every need--and we've had some crazy requests! The staff is awesome and truly feels like part of our family. They believe in what they do and that positive attitude is seen by our Associates every week during pick-ups. It makes me proud to be associated with these guys. Thank you for all your hard work, RR! Live Green!"
— Service Manager, Westin Park Central Hotel
"Working on trash and recycling policy issues locally, statewide, and nationally, I've seen companies tout their green cred without the business practices to back up their lofty claims. Recycle Revolution, however, does it right. Their commitment to environmentally sound recovery and recycling, and to building community through ecological and economic sustainability truly sets them apart. When these folks say they're doing their part to "green up North Texas," they mean it... and they have the knowledge, dedication and creative spirit to realize this vision. RR is an asset to our city, our state and our planet. I am proud of the work they have done and look enthusiastically forward to their future progress."
— Staff Director, Texas Campaign for the Environment
"We LOVE the Recycle Revolution team here at Healthcare Art Consulting. They are quick to service our needs (extra pick-ups, extra recycling bins, etc), keep us informed about our recycling progress (1/2 ton in six months!), and even invite us to promote events in their calendar. Their service is a great asset to both the Dallas community and our business. We've loved working with Recycle Revolution and know you will too."
— Owner, Healthcare Art Consulting